I'm going to try and catch up on our summer pictures and adventures in a few posts. We've had a great summer, I can't believe how quickly it is going. About this time each year I find myself considering home schooling my kids, not because I really want to or because I think I'd make a very good teacher, but because I want every moment I can have with them, I want to show them more of the world and experience so many more things with each of them before they're grown. We have about a month before school starts....I hope we can use it wisely.
| A few weeks ago Arnie was out of town for the evening so we decided on Frozen Yogurt for dinner :) |
| Haddie has found her smiles, she's working hard on laughing. |
| While it's not very good for my tape measure, Gracie is really proud of herself for counting to 144 :) |
| Maggie has been AWESOME with Wrigley. She has really done most of her care all summer. She and Wrigley are going to be the best of friends. This girl loves animals. |
Gracie has been begging to try on my wedding dress for awhile. One afternoon we unpacked it from the box and they both put it on. I'm sure it will seem like we blink and they will be trying on wedding dresses for real.
| Zootopia at the Drive-In! |
| Look how much Gracie has grown from March to June! She complains occasionally about her legs hurting....of course they do they're growing like crazy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment