Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The same???

I've been contemplating over the last week how it's possible that our lives have totally changed, yet stayed so exactly the same. We have all the same things going on, we've had first soccer games, riding lessons, KINDERGARTEN ROUND-UP, church, etc....all the usual 'life' stuff, but at the same time it's all a little different because we have this amazing little girl to take with us and our hearts are just a little more full then they were 2 weeks ago. It's pretty amazing and a little unreal for this Mama.
It hasn't dried out (or stopped raining) long enough for the hole for our house to be dug....Haddie and I are about to take control of the situation ourselves. They told us if it didn't rain they'd dig at the end of the week and the foundation people are ready to start Monday.....it's supposed to rain today, Thursday and Friday...I'm not holding my breath!
 
 
 
The girls both missed their first soccer games when we were at the hospital, but I feel like we made up for it last week.
 
Haddie's first soccer game.
 
Maggie's in a red jersey and blue shoes.
 
Haddie's 2nd soccer game :)
Last Wednesday was Kindergarten Round-up! I can't believe it's time to send Gracie to Kindergarten. She was SO excited. She picked out her outfit which of course included her teacher sweater and rainbow shoes, and was READY to go. She reminds me everyday that she gets to go to "real kindergarten" in 4 months.
 
 
I was worried about her getting upset when it was time to go to the classroom, but she kissed Haddie good-bye and followed Mrs. Marsden right down the hall.
 
After Kindergarten Round-up she picked Runza for lunch....she probably picked it for the ice cream!
 
Poor Haddie!
 
 
Haddie and I spent a little time in the studio last week, we need to go back out sometime this week and snap a few more  pictures of her teeny tinyness before she grows out of it.
 
 
 
You might be a 3rd child if.....you wake up in a barn (multiple times) before you're 2 weeks old!
 
 
 
Friday night we celebrated Passover with all the Robinson's. It was an abridged Seder, I'm not sure if that's because there were 7 small children or because Pop's attention span is shrinking :)
 
Haddie's First Seder
 
All 7 cousins- Lauren 3, Haddie 1 week, Gracie 5, Maggie 7, Sadie 9 months, Cooper & Ella 5
 
Gracie wanted to measure Lauren
 
This place is exhausting!
 On Sunday Grandma and Grandpa came to spend the day with us. The girls loved the attention.
Reading to Grandpa.
 
 
 
 
We're supposed to have more soccer tonight (but we're also supposed to have more rain, surprise, surprise!), church tomorrow and then Thursday Haddie, Gracie and I have to go to Omaha for doctors appointments. I guess there is no rest to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment