Thursday, April 9, 2015

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We had a great weekend playing and celebrating in Omaha. Saturday we dyed Easter Eggs and did lots of playing at Mom & Dad's. Grandpa was working on the pool and it sure looked nice, I think Gracie may have jumped in if we'd let her :)


 Sunday morning we went to Church and then came home to see if the Easter Bunny had made a visit.



Sunday afternoon we headed to Aunt Trisha and Uncle Jeff's for the annual Easter Egg Extravaganza. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have :( but we had a great time and ate way too much. The girls were soooo dirty by the time we left I wasn't sure I wanted them in my car.
Trivia with Aunt Trisha!

The 7 little hunters!
Alex-7, Oliver- 3, Tucker-1, Elsie-2, Gracie-4, Ellie-4, Maggie-6
It's been gloomy and raining here all week! We're ready for some sunshine and warm weather. We are tired of being stuck inside. Reagan is moving around a little better this week, she's still on lots of pain medicine but she's acting more like herself. She spent yesterday morning at the vet having a workup we're still waiting for the results but are glad she seems to be feeling a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment