Friday, December 12, 2014

CLARENCE CAME!!!! (and a few other pictures)

Last Wednesday night while the girls and I were at church....CLARENCE CAME!!! The girls had been speculating whether or not he'd make his annual appearance....and he sure did. I wish I had recorded the drive down the driveway, the were squealing and giggling all the way.

Clarence put up all the inflatables from years past and added a new Olaf! The girls love him. He also left his signature life savers in the mailbox :) It was an awesome surprise!

And a few other pictures and notes....
Gracie's been pulling her socks up like Grandpa....and delivering lots of mail....not always at the same time.

Maggie's been working hard at making her own eggs for breakfast. She got the hang of it pretty quick.

The other night Maggie and I watched a movie with a typewriter in it, true to her nature she had a
million questions about the typewriter. So we Youtubed videos on typewriters so she could see how it worked. :)

I love having the Christmas lights on when we come home in the evenings. It makes the house look so warm
and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment