Monday, September 8, 2014

Best surprise camping neighbors ever!

Friday night we headed for Mahoney. When we got there I noticed a camper that looked just like our old one....as I rounded the corner I realized it was our old camper, which meant Teri and Joe and the girls were there!! We ended up being right across the road from each other. It was the best surprise and couldn't have worked out better if we planned it. It only took the girls a few minutes to remember how much they enjoyed each other and they were off and playing.
where in the world does her OCD come from :)

Maggie, Danica, Ashton, Jayde & Gracie






Saturday we got all dressed in red and went to Lincoln for the Husker game....


Gracie slept through more then half of the game.


Put me in coach!

Every year we take the girls for one football game, by half-time I generally remember why we only take them for one. They really like getting all "huskered" up and they enjoy a few minutes of tailgating and after that, they're pretty much over it. Maggie begged to go out in the hall and do cartwheels for most of the game and Gracie slept. Well we tried....maybe next year :) 

I should have known something was wrong when Gracie wanted to snuggle and sleep through the football game....but it took until late last night for the fever to show up. It's been pretty high all day. As soon as the Tylenol kicks in, she's just fine but as it wears off and the fever starts back up she looses all her energy. Even sick, she's still silly....
 
A couple other pictures from last week.....
Arnie was out of town all last week, so I took the opportunity to update the bathroom (I think it's genetic.) I'm really proud of what I accomplished. I had someone come hang the tile, but otherwise I was electrician, carpenter and painter. AND most importantly I got the new toilet paper holder installed straight (that was the most nerve racking part of the whole thing). I only had to call my dad about 50 times with questions, BUT I did it and it looks great (and works)! I'm grateful I paid attention all those years when my mom and dad were tearing things apart and putting them back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment