Wednesday, September 3, 2014

3 day weekend!

First, incase you've been worried about it, Maggie got 100% on her first spelling test. She's back at studying again this week :)

We had such a nice long weekend. Friday night we went to the Panther football game and spent a nice evening outside with good friends! Saturday morning Arnie dropped us girls off in Omaha on his way to Lincoln for the Husker game. We had a great weekend of swimming and playing at Grandma and Grandpas. On Sunday all the Westerfields came for a much over due summer Birthday Party. It looked for a little while like we might get rained out, but the rain passed and we had a great time.


Put me in Coach :)




Elsa x 2 :)



This week I've been working on redoing our powder room. Yesterday I had to take the toilet out.....
....last night while the girls were playing, I heard, "Maggie, now we can just go quick while we're riding our bikes." I quickly went out and taped the lid shut. That's not the kind of surprise I need tomorrow.

Today was my first day of helping in Maggie's new classroom. I loved getting to meet her new 2nd grade classmates and getting to spend time in her environment. I stayed for lunch, but unfortunately a few minutes after I snapped this picture Maggie got sick. So she came home with me and is now tucked in bed resting :( Her allergies have been giving her a rough time this week, so I'm hoping that's all it is. Tonight is our first night of Wednesday church, she's bummed that she'll have to stay home, but hopefully she'll be better by morning.
I can't believe how grown up she looks in this picture and I can't believe how
fast we got here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment