Gracie is back into the school routine. She really likes being there. Loves playing with her friends, taking her lunch and comes home SO dirty. Her favorite thing to do at school is play in the sand....when I get there she is usually shoveling it nicely into some kind of container, but by the looks of her I'm pretty sure sometime during the day she rolls in it!
Tuesday Maggie (and Chevy) tried out an English Saddle. She was pretty nervous about it and it was very different but she did good. We (by we I mean a really nice, strong guy who works at the barn) had to punch 10 extra holes in each of her stirrups to make them short enough, before she could get started. It will take some getting used to and I'm not sure she's sold on it, but she's being a good sport.
| Gracie and her barn buddy Rufus! It was 100 degrees, who wouldn't want to snuggle a furry cat. |
Yesterday was employee dinner at NIM, so we went to eat with Daddy. I'm pretty sure Gracie only had frosting for supper and Maggie had beef and cake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment