Monday, May 5, 2014

Spring?????

Last week I was really questioning if spring would ever come!!!!
Thursday the elementary schools had their annual Loyalty day parade.....when it's 38 degrees, really windy, and ALL of the elementary school kids walk in a parade, there aren't many people left to watch the parade :) Gracie and I had a whole block to ourselves, but she did enough waving for lots of people.....


Maggie and her friends didn't seem to notice they were waving at no one :)

 
We quick walked over a street and caught the whole parade twice.


If that wasn't enough FREEZING, then both girls had soccer games. IT WAS MAY 1st and we were bundled up and still cold :(






 
Thankfully that seems to be the end of the cold and now I think spring has finally, officially come. I put the coats and hats away for the 3rd time tonight.....hopefully the 3rd time really is the charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment