seriously?? It was 80ish and beautiful the entire time we were in Cabo and now it's freezing, snowing and grey. Yuck! I need spring. Maggie had a riding lesson yesterday, and it was back to a cold barn, riding inside, gloves and horse blankets! :( I really need to move.
Maggie's journal filled you in on all of the important details of our trip, but here are a few more pictures....
 |
| That's Gracie! Doesn't she look big, I keep thinking it's Maggie when I look at the picture. |
 |
| That's a serious sand trap! |
 |
| Gracie thought she could wear this "outfit" to dinner because she had on her fancy shoes! |
 |
Maggie's favorite friend Jorge (Hola) was back, he's been gone the last 2 times we've been there. When she
heard his voice she took off running for him and he came running to her, it was the sweetest thing, I wish I was
quick enough to record it. On Thursday he told her had a surprise for her and gave her the largest blue bunny
I've ever seen. Good thing we had extra space in our luggage, because there was NO convincing her to
leave it there. |
 |
Maggie has gotten to know some of the little girls who ride at the stable. She even got to be a part
of a Birthday party one morning while we were there. |
 |
This is kind of a dirty smelly look out on the highway. Maggie asked if we could stop,
so I pulled in. I think she would have stood there and watched the waves all day. She was
mesmerized. |
 |
We bought Gracie some MMMMeee's at the duty free store in the airport and they zip tied the bag shut....
she wasn't amused! |
No comments:
Post a Comment