It sounds like they had a great time. Until the very end. Maggie and her friend Addison were dancing crazy (spinning each other in circles) and they fell....HARD. By the time Maggie got up she was bleeding pretty good and was a little scared. Lots of wonderful people stepped in to help calm her down and get the needed ice, towels, etc. They looked a little less fancy when they walked back in the house.....
....for the sake of a good story later, I wish I had a picture of the 2 of them. Anyway, we quickly decided that we better run Maggie to urgent care and have it check out.
Her nose and lip were too swollen to X-ray, but the doctor was happy with how straight it seemed. We won't really know if it's broken or if anything can be done about it until the swelling goes down.
She's pretty tough. Her lip seems to bother her more then her nose and so far today she's refused any Tylenol.
Thankfully the daddy/daughter dance happens every other year, so she has 2 more. I think next time I'll send her in tennis shoes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment