Wednesday, January 2, 2013

this & that...

People always talk about their kids taking off their clothes....we've never had that problem...until now...
Grace is constantly unzipping and taking off her pj's! Silly girl.
Grace is still protesting using the potty at school. Today I must of been a few minutes later then her little bladder could handle, when I walked in she was wearing different pants and her teachers pants were soaked. She said she took Grace potty, Grace refused to go, then they went to put her shoes on and she peed all over Laura's lap! Stubborn little thing....she's going to quit getting invited back to school! The minute we got home she happily did her business!

Maggie is getting lots of use out of her new Christmas toys...
She got a REAL "cramera" for Christmas, she's been busy making us pose with the Christmas tree, taking pictures of her dolls and chasing her sister with it (I wonder where she gets those crazy ideas??:))

Oh the Easy Bake Oven.....Maggie loves it and the bite sized creations
she has been able to make. Thanks Great-Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment