Maggie loved the football game, or at least she loved all the snacks, the people and the balloons. By the second half, every time people cheered (which was alot during that crazy game) she ask if the game was over. Maggie was really good, by the time we got home she was so exhausted that she slept in her cheerleader outfit! Of course, she was up and bouncing at 7:30 Sunday morning....
| I wish I had taped this....It was Maggie giving Grandma instructions on how to take care of Gracie while we were at the football game. |
| Maybe the "CHEESE" face is hereditary :) (I mean that in the nicest possible way Aunt Cindi.) |
| LOVE! |
| I have NO idea why Maggie is growling at Gramma Lea... |
| I guess you have to have binoculars to be a real fan. |
| Maggie was so excited to have Uncle Evan and Aunt Amy here for the weekend. I'm pretty sure Aunt Amy being there is the only reason Maggie wanted to come to the game. |
| Checking on Grace, making sure Grandma did everything right. |
| Playing a VERY competitive game of rock, paper, scissors. |
| Maggie has asked a dozen times in the last 24 hours when we get to go to Atlanta....not so much to see Uncle Evan or even Aunt Amy but to visit Bella Hello Kitty (the puppy). |
| Maggie and Daddy working on states. Arnie would take out about a dozen states and then Maggie would put them back. Kept them both busy for awhile. |
Cousin Hailie was nice enough to send Maggie 2 of her favorite dresses, that she's outgrown. They arrived early last week and are pretty warm outfits. Every morning Maggie asks if she can wear one, and it's been so warm that I haven't let her....well this morning it was chilly, so she got her wish. THANKS Hailie! It so much cooler to wear Hailie's clothes then something boring ol' mom picked out.
After school there was another surprise. Just as I laid Maggie down for her rest, Miss Lauren came for a visit. In Maggie's opinion Lauren SAVED her... They played for a couple hours and did all of Maggie's favorites....a walk to see Sam & Topper, a picnic in the playhouse, lots of swinging and tons of hugs. We sure have missed Lauren, we're glad she loves college but we were kind of used to her around here :) It was so sweet of her to spend her afternoon off school playing with Maggie.
There is lots going on this week and were hopeful the weather will holdout. We were going to spend next weekend at home doing yard work, but Teri called yesterday and they're going Halloween camping next weekend and invited us to join them....sounds WAY better then yard work....
No comments:
Post a Comment