Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Entering a new decade...

On Sunday morning Grace woke up early, so she, Reagan and I went for a long walk.  The good news was my joints didn't get achy and I wasn't sore the next morning.  I've never turned 30 before, I wasn't sure what to expect :) Just kidding, I'm only as old as I feel, right?  My dear sweet cousin Ben was kind enough to call me a geezer this morning and remind me that I didn't even graduate in this century....good news is, he's younger then I am and you know what they say about payback....

We spent the weekend camping at Mahoney again. We had PERFECT weather and an all around (except for the Husker loss) great time. We're getting the hang of this camping thing and we're all really enjoying it. 





That's right, they set up a tv outside. So we could watch the game and the fire...we should have stuck with the fire.
 




Grace had a little lawnchair accident. It looks worse then it is....at least that's what I keep telling myself.
 








Maggie and Deem played lots of hide and seek, Maggie hid in some pots that mom & dad got me for my birthday :)
I can't think of a better way to have spent my Birthday weekend. My 20's brought with them lots of change and growth....college, graduation, a couple grown-up jobs, Arnie, my girls, Reagan, my big old house, my "baby" brother, Norfolk, photography and a zillion other things...I wonder what my 30's will bring?  Here's hoping they are just as wonderful and maybe include a little less change :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Julie!!

    I love the TV! Mike's parents bought a gigantic Coach last year. You know the panels that fold up underneath it? Yep, they have a big screen TV built into the side of the Coach. Crazy! :-)

    ReplyDelete