Sunday, August 5, 2018

Bye bye vacation....

Today we have to say goodbye to our little house on the beach :( We had a great vacation. We played, read, ate and just enjoyed being together. What more could we ask for!



After the rain stopped there was a giant puddle on the beach. It proved to be quiet the attraction!







Most nights we rode to town on our bikes, I should have taken a better picture :) Gracie and Arnie are back there somewhere!











Making a sand turtle.

....and a mermaid. 

Gracie put her swimsuit on Haddie- it fit better then I’d have expected!







Gracie got stuck in this bucket and cried when I took her picture before helping her out.

Beach football with Dad!



The girls caught a ton of these little clam things. We put them in a bucket and watched them come out of their shells, it was really interesting.





Why can’t I have this view at home???

No comments:

Post a Comment