Thursday, July 19, 2018

Niagara Falls!

Arnie had a quick meeting in Toronto, so we left Haddie with Grandma and the big girls and I tagged along. We said goodbye to Dad at the airport and headed for Niagara Falls. We made the most of our 24 hours and had a great trip! The falls weren’t as big as I expected but the sound and power of the water was amazing. 


We stopped at the Hard Rock for lunch, Gracie was super disappointed that it was full of guitars,  or ROCKS like she expected. 






Gracie liked the falls but said the chocolate malt is what she’s go back for :)





When Dad isn’t along Mom has to ride along on the go carts with the shortest kid :) Maggie drove by herself, she was very slow and careful much to the dismay of the people around her :)



This morning we walked back the United States, they were pretty excited to be in “different” countries!


32 hours after we left, we landed back in Norfolk. It was very quick but I loved getting to explore something new with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment