Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sleepover!

Gracie had an early Birthday sleepover last night. She has such sweet friends, they had a great time. I can’t believe she’ll be 7 this week!

Lauren, Gracie, Camryn & Lily







Maggie switched places with Lauren for the night, but Haddie was stuck with the big girls....



All tucked in (for the first time.....I should have take another picture after the 15th :)).

Wrigley liked the party too!

They hollered down for me to come take a picture.....I wonder if this will be the last time they think about going out the window? :) Secretly I’m a little releaved, I also found them reading the Dictionary and writing a group story....so at least they still know how to have a little fun. 

Arnie just headed out to take the girls home, I’m hoping to convince Haddie to take a nap with me!

How do you know you had a successful sleepover.....




No comments:

Post a Comment