Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cabo

When Arnie's surgery was originally postponed we decided we had time to squeeze in a quick trip to Cabo. We had a great time and enjoyed being together. On our way to Cabo, Maggie almost caused an international incident in the Dallas Airport. She left her backpack in a family restroom (one stall restroom), in the International Terminal. By the time we got back to retrieve it the bathroom was surrounded by airport police and the explosive sniffing dogs had been there to check it out. They were very nice about it, I wasn't sure they would be able to give it back right away, but they did and we were on our way. Maggie didn't appreciate Arnie calling her Bomb Squad for the rest of the day.
"YAH, the beach!"
 
 
 
Don't you feel sorry for this poor little girl who is on vacation at the beach?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Gracie!
 
 
First feel of the ocean for Miss Haddie.
 
 
Both girls rode with Valente every day while we were there. Those people have become like our extended family,
it's so nice to get back and catch up with them. Our girls love it there and I know they love having them there too.
 
Gracie loved that there was always a fat pig napping under "Cinderella's Carriage"....you never know what you'll
find at Cuadra San Francisco."
 
When it's too hot to eat cereal in your jammies....you eat it in your diaper :)
 
 
I think the beautiful scenery was wasted on them.
 
My very own little bottle calf....
Maggie asked about sailing while we were there, one afternoon the ocean was calm enough that Edgar took her out to learn how. She's always a little apprehensive but she's also willing to try just about anything. She LOVED it. He taught her how to steer and control the sale, she's pretty sure she's ready to try alone next time :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
The popsicle shop is one of our favorite places to visit when we're in town....
 
...I'm pretty sure Haddie would have been happy to have her own popsicle!
 
 
 
 
 
We got to be there for Arnie's Birthday. The staff was full of songs and surprise. I think they brought him cake 3 times :)
 
 
 
 
 
I know Gracie, I feel the same way about going home!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment