Wednesday, March 2, 2016

M-I-C-K-E-Y......Day two!

 After a good nights sleep, we were all ready to do it again (or at least the kids were!).....
 
 
When we got there on Friday the Tea Cups were closed for "refurbishment", the whole ride had walls around it....Disney magic
had it all cleaned up by the time we got back Saturday....Sorry Dad....pregnant Mama's have some limits and spinning in circles is one of them :)
 
 
 
 
I was waiting in line with Maggie and looked over to see this....she is SO her father! That's exactly what he does with his
sunglasses.....Monkey see, Monkey do :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  The giggles in this video pretty much sum it up :) https://youtu.be/gvPdDHI0FkI
 
 

We intended to go back to the hotel mid day and take a little nap...we never got it done. So after 13 hours, we watched the fireworks...
 
 
 ....rode the carousel one last time....
 
 
 
....and headed for the car, one very tired family!
 
We couldn't have asked for a better trip. The girls were great, they got along and were kind to each other. The weather was good. I felt great, (Grandma Westerfield suggested I rent a scooter....might have been fun but thankfully I didn't need it). I hope the girls remember it, because I sure will. We've done a lot of traveling as a family, but this is truly one of my favorite trips. I think 4 is officially the best age to take kids to Disney World. Both of our girls have gone when they were 4 and it's been magical for each of them. I'm so grateful we had the chance to pick-up and take them last minute, what a great surprise it was for all of us!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment