Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cabo with Elsie (part 2)

After a week in Cabo, Laura and Elsie came to stay with us and Arnie headed home. We were sorry to see him go, but we had a great girls week!



Who says I don't work while I'm in Cabo??..sometimes I even have to scale the fireplace to fix the TV!


Pretty sure we at them out of popsicles while we were there.

Movie night! We watched Annie.....they sang "It's a Hard Knock Life" over and over. Irony???

"Mommy, send daddy a picture of my new wedding ring!"

Ice Cream for Dinner!!!!

We had a one of the water taxi drivers take us out in the marina to look for the giant Sea Lion that chases the boats.
He found us several sea lions and he had tortillas that the kids threw in the water and the fish came like crazy. I
have a feeling that won't be our last water taxi ride!

Here fishy fishy!
 


Ole, Ole!

This Great Dane puppy was hanging out at the barn, Gracie especially liked her because her
name was Gracie :)

Gracie got to go on her first trail ride this trip. She was on cloud nine. She specifically
asked Valente for a fast white horse, and he was happy to oblige. She rode the last day we were there...it was probably
a good thing or she'd have begged to get back on every day.

The girls took Aunt Laura on a trail ride.




"Sure, you try my sucker and I'll try yours."


Night, Night little girls!

"It's a hard knock life for us." :)






Maggie and the Cabo kids class, she loves getting to ride with an arena full of people. When she
rides Jude she's almost always the only person on a horse, in Cabo there are always several people riding and
she loves the company.

She wanted me to take a picture of her and "Hollywood" because she knows
I love paint horses. Maggie suggested I bring her home :)





seriously....what are we going to do with her????
See ya later Cabo, hopefully we'll be back soon. I will always have a special place in my heart for all the memories I've had the opportunity to make with the girls at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment