Saturday, March 14, 2015

Busy Busy Saturday

The weather today has been PERFECT! We spent as much time outside as possible. It's going to be one of those nights when we have to scrub the tub after we scrub the kids.

We started the day with Gracie's first soccer practice of the year....


Maggie and Arnie spent some time in the barn....apparently it was "No Saddle Saturday".....Maggie was a little nervous to try it but did great and really enjoyed it.


Then there was LOTS of riding on our two wheeled horses....


Gracie decided she was ready for a bigger bike, so we put the training wheels back on Maggie's old bike....and off she went. (Don't worry, we quickly added a helmet.)


....and what day would be complete without a little baby roping! (Poor Reagan!)


On another note, I showed the girls this picture this week when I found it and Maggie wondered where Gracie and Ben were? (I was about 4 and Uncle Jeff was probably about 23)



No comments:

Post a Comment