Monday, February 2, 2015

Youth Philanthropist of the Year....

Saturday night Maggie received her Youth Philanthropist of the Year Award. She was SO excited. Despite some cruddy weather, everyone who was planning on being here, got here. We are so grateful that so many people shared in her success. Jim Scheer presented her the award, it was special to have someone who's known and loved her forever talking about her. Arnie and I are so proud of her. I'm absolutely sure she was born to use her talents to bless other people, I can't wait to see how.

Instead of having each of the winners speak, they make a video about them beforehand. I couldn't be happier with how Maggie's video turned out. It captures here very well :) Clink the link below to see videos. The one labeled philanthropy is the out takes and has some funny stuff on it too.

Philanthropy Dinner Videos



Maggie and Jim



We have such great friends, it was AWESOME for Maggie to have her friends
there to celebrate with her.

This really captures them better :)





No comments:

Post a Comment